Skip to main content
 
 

Sustainable Luxury Blue Cruise Holiday in Turkey

Remarkably Cool, Quiet, & Eco-friendly M/S Yacht

 
 

World’s First Sustainable Luxury Gulet

AYSSLA Eucalyptus Beddıng Sets

 

True Luxury Gulet Charter in Turkey

A sanctuary of "CARE"

1
1
ECO FRIENDLY I COOL I SERENE

24 hrs A/C is not a dream but a REALITY on KAFTAN

A cool sailboat thanks to efficient air conditioning, LiFePO4 batteries, and Integrel power generation solution make comfort aboard possible in a way that was a dream just a few years ago.  Thanks to innovative technology chosen on KAFTAN, the A/C continues to work even when the generator is off at night.When you are on board with KAFTAN, every dream is a reality

As a result, the room’s temperature is more consistent. Additionally, because the system runs consistently, humidity is more effectively controlled by being evaporated out of the continuously cooled air.

LiFePO4 is not just the safest battery
in a sustainable energy ethos but also the coolest!

30+

Years of experience

10x

Sustainable energy

Innovative technology with Victron LiFePO4 battery aimed at best sailing holiday experience

NO NOISE I NO VIBRATION

True Tranquility On Board

With us all becoming more reliant on communications and technology,
we need power the whole time for on-board appliances, media and amenities – the cost being the noise and emissions! But there are other options and surely KAFTAN has chosen the most innovative one on board; the ONAN generator.

The ONAN generator has advanced design and development processes use technology to reduce noise and vibration. Optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration and makes it super silenced.

Consequently, everyone on board can experience the true tranquility on board.

The most serene cruising due to innovative technology
with reduce noise and vibration.

Cool

24 hrs A/C with consistent temperature & controlled humidity

Safe

The safest battery type for marine and harsh conditions

Quiet

innovative technology with integral power generation solution

Green Sailing

Environmentally benign and less energy to charge & discharge.

Super silent

Experience the most serene cruising due to innovative technology of ONAN Generator;
NO NOISE I NO VIBRATION

discover eucalyptus sleep 

discover eucalyptus sleep 

discover eucalyptus sleep 

discover eucalyptus sleep 

discover eucalyptus sleep 

AYSSLA® “NATURAL AWAKENING” COLLECTION

A FIRST in the World Yacht Travel

EUCALYPTUS BEDDING SETS

The distinct power of AYSSLA® “Natural Awakening” New Generation Eucalyptus Bedding Collection is specially chosen for your ultimate comfort in your yacht trip.

GENERAL ADVANTAGES
  • Antistatic
  • Antibacterial
  • Feels cool like no other textile materials
  • 100% Eco-friendly, Biodegradable
  • Healthy fiber, used in both summer and winter
  • Moisture-wicking, and temperature regulating
  • Smooth, silky texture  (It is one of the closest alternatives to silk.)
  • Durable, not easily deformed

The Best Sleep with AYSSLA New Generation Eucalyptus Bedding Collection

Temperature Regulating

Feels cool like no other textile materials. Moisture-wicking & temperature regulating.

Silky Texture

Eucalyptus fabric is one of the closest alternatives to silk and its unique feeling is ultra smooth.

Antibacterial

AYSSLA 100% eucalytpus fabric fillsens® is not only free of harmful chemicals found in synthetic materials but also naturally antibacterial and antifungal. That means you can sleep better and wake up feeling amazing everyday.

Eco-friendly, Biodegradable

AYSSLA Eucalyptus fabric fillsens® not only sourced from organic and renewable sources, it is also processed by low energy, low water, closed-loop systems that recycle over 99.5% of the chemicals/solvents used in production, with the remaining 0.5% discharged as non-hazardous effluent.⁠
ENJOY WATER ACTIVITIES

Create unforgettable memories

The sea is your playground, beckoning you to step off the deck and enjoy the water. From relaxing to invigorating, there are water activities to suit everyone
on KAFTAN yacht.

The platform at the rear of our yacht is an ideal area for swimming and snorkeling. Additionally, we have equipment available for fun water sports such as wild bob, canoeing, and underwater scooter.

By opting to rent KAFTAN’s speedboat “Leya“, you can make the most of your holiday by enjoying water skiing and more in the beautiful waters with ease.

 

Enjoy Water Activities While Aboard with care, style, and fun

Let's Start This Party

Like No Vacation You've Experienced. Get in Touch Now & Experience Kaftan Yacht